A WINNING RECORD
Every client has a different definition of what it means to win a criminal case. For some, winning means the entire case is dismissed, either prior to trial or as a result of a not guilty verdict at the conclusion of a trial. For others, winning means a better disposition than anticipated. The outcome of every case depends on the facts of the case and the history of the client. Here are some recent examples of wins that Mr. Gallagher has achieved for clients:
* Client pleads guilty to reckless driving in a repeat DUI situation with an accident into a building thus avoiding all incarceration. Grand Junction, Colorado. Friday: The Court suppresses all evidence in a significant drug possession/ distribution case after a motion's hearing on whether the seizure and search were constitutional. Grand Junction, Colorado.
* The Court dismisses a significant drug case in which all evidence was previously suppressed. Grand Junction, Colorado.
* Vehicular homicide charged dismissed after the successful completion of a deferred judgment and sentence. Grand Junction, Colorado.
* Drug felony dismissed after the Prosecution was convinced that the case could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Grand Junction, Colorado.
* Two counts deferred and the remainder dismissed for a man accused of resisting arrest, use of narcotics and other law violations. Grand Junction, Colorado.
* DUI case dismissed after a contested motions hearing. The Judge finds no reasonable suspicion for the traffic stop. Client avoids a possible 12 month jail sentence. Rangely, Colorado.
This does not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.