Gordon P. Gallagher received his Bachelor of Arts (BA) from Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota in 1991. He received his Juris Doctor (Law Degree) from the University of Denver, Colorado in 1996.
Mr. Gallagher is a long standing member of the Colorado Bar Association and the Mesa County Bar Association. He is a past member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar and the National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys.
He has completed extensive continuing education in trial and criminal defense techniques.
Some of his recent education includes:
* Defending the Complex Drug Case
* Sex Assault Defense
* Forensics and Science in the Courtroom
* DNA and Fingerprint Analysis
* Domestic Violence Defense
* Providing a Gold Medal DUI Defense
* Annual Criminal Law Update
* Effective Jury Selection
* Motions for the Defense
* Ethics in the Courtroom